Get a "jump start" on college by earning college credit before attending on a full-time basis!
- Pay 1/2 the cost of regular course fees charged by the University.
- Take classes during your normal high school hours earning both high school and university credit for your work.
- Enjoy the same University benefits as other Missouri State University students including access to the Meyer library, writing center and computer center, free sporting events, bowling, racquetball and more!
- Earn credit hours that are applicable toward a degree at Missouri State University and is generally transferable to other accredited colleges and universities. Please note: Because each institution establishes its own transfer credit policies, Missouri State University cannot guarantee transfer of credit to another university.
- Missouri State University is a fully accredited institution by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary School.
- At the successful completion of the dual credit program, you may be eligible for the Missouri State Advantage Scholarship in the amount of $1000.