- Step-by-step instructions for setting up your account (pdf download)*
- Create your BearPass login and email address online now
Pay your bill
Your account details are available on MyMissouriState. You can access this once you have created your student account. If full payment is not made on your balance due by the due date listed on your acceptance letter, a finance charge with a monthly periodic rate of 1% will accrue on the unpaid balance. Your payment options are as follows. (Please be sure to share this information with your parents if they will be paying your bill).
Drop a course
You are responsible for contacting the university about any changes to your enrollment. Failure to pay your bill will not automatically remove you from your class. You will need to follow the steps below:
- Check the drop/refund schedule (pdf download)* to know how much of a refund will be credited to your account (if any) and if you can still drop and receive a W grade.
- Download the Enrollment/Drop Form (pdf download)*
- Complete the form, sign it, and email it to DualCredit@MissouriState.edu. Be sure to include your BearPass Number (M#) on the form.
- Changing the password for your student account (pdf download)*
- MSU scholarship for students who have earned dual credit
Apply for college
Transfer Dual Credit courses
*You will need Adobe Reader to view or print this document.