Step-by-step instructions for setting up your account (pdf download)*
- Create your BearPass login and email address online now
Pay your bill
If full payment is not made on your balance by the due date listed on your acceptance letter, a finance charge with a monthly periodic rate of 1% will accrue on the unpaid balance.
Failure to pay by the due date does not remove you from the course. The only way to be removed from a course that you are enrolled in is to complete a drop form and submit it to the Dual Credit office.
(Please be sure to share this information with your parents if they will be paying your bill).
What you will need to make payment:
- Student’s BearPass Number (M#)
- Amount due
Parents/Guardians of Dual Credit students
Make an online payment using a credit card, debit card, or an electronic check. Make Payment Now.
Dual Credit Students
Set up your student account and make payment through the student portal My.MissouriState.edu
You may pay by cash at the Bursar’s office on the first floor of Carrington Hall. Regular office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have any questions about paying your bill, please contact the Bursar’s Office at 417-836-5128 or visit www.MissouriState.edu/Payment.
Cash, personal checks (payable to Missouri State University), money orders, cashiers and traveler's checks and credit card payments can be made at the kiosk adjacent to the Bursar’s office.
**Please include the Name and BearPass Number (M#) of the person the payment is for
Missouri State University
901 South National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65897
Missouri State University cannot take any payment over the phone.
Drop a course
You are responsible for contacting the university about any changes to your enrollment. Failure to pay your bill will not automatically remove you from your class. You will need to follow the steps below:
- Check the drop/refund schedule (pdf download)* to know how much of a refund will be credited to your account (if any) and if you can still drop and receive a W grade.
- Download the Enrollment/Drop Form (pdf download)*
- Complete the form, sign it, and email it to DualCredit@MissouriState.edu. Be sure to include your BearPass Number (M#) on the form.
Apply for college
Transfer Dual Credit courses
- Changing the password for your student account (pdf download)*
- MSU scholarship for students who have earned dual credit
*You will need Adobe Reader to view or print this document.