Register for your courses
We are pleased to report that Missouri State dual credit cost and benefits will not change for this fall. Dual credit courses remain at $70 per credit hour and we are continuing to offer the Free and Reduced Lunch Scholarship to qualified students.
We are temporarily waiving the requirement of an ACT score for the fall term and will use a verification document for student placement into the Math & English courses.
The fall dual credit registration dates will be posted and communicated to the schools. We will continue to keep you updated and support you as more information becomes available.
Register for courses
- Login to DualEnroll.com to select courses
- Forgot your login or password? You can retrieve your user name and/or reset your password using the Forgot your username or password? link on the login screen.
- If you are unable to retrieve your credentials using the prompts at this link, you can also enter a Help Desk ticket by clicking the red Help Desk button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Once logged in, select course(s) for dual credit
- After selecting your courses, click View Status
- Under Next Steps, click the Review and Update Profile Step, and follow the prompts.
If you have a balance on your account of $200 or more, a "hold" will be placed on your account. Account holds prevent you from registering for additional semesters and/or requesting your transcript. You will still earn the credit. Your bill will carryover to the next semester, and be assessed a 1% finance fee. Your account balance needs to be under $200 prior to registering.