- The cost for a dual credit course is $70 per credit hour. (A three-credit-hour course will cost $210.) If your student is taking more than one dual credit course, you may pay the entire amount due for your student with one check.
- The check can be mailed directly from your financial institution to the university.
- Make the check payable to Missouri State University
- Make sure your student’s Name and M# (the students MSU student ID number) are included on the memo line of the check. This will ensure the funds are properly applied.
- Have the check mailed to:
Missouri State University
Office of the Bursar
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897